It’s so cliché but life is truly a journey, and I’ve decided to enjoy the ride! I feel as though it’s a book sometimes and different phases in life are different chapters.
Currently, I’m in an epiphany chapter! I remember when I was 17 thinking I knew everything about life. Now I think… HA! That’s so cute! I feel as though I know less now! I guess that’s part of growing up and maturing right?
My thoughts now consist of; where am I now and where do I want to be a year from now? What needs to be done to get there?
This journey is going to be a long one… but fun, exciting, rewarding and oh so worth it when I look back next year!
Here are a few things that are on my “to do by next year list” (btw- I’ve got many lists… part of the ocd thing..hehe)
To Do by Next Year
- Spend more time with the lil man
- Get Healthy (including but not limited to weight loss)
- Run a half marathon
- Happy, healthy clear skin
- Become a leader with Gigi Hill and Jamberry
- Balance – key to life I feel everyone is always searching for… let’s find it and KEEP it!
Thanks for joining me for this ride! In the words of my Grandma… sit down, shut up and hold on~