Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again
WOW! This past week has flown by! So much going on, I’m really looking forward to this weekend! We’ve got no big plans other than visiting with my Sis and church… should be fabulous!!!
I’m really trying to work out every day… even if it’s just a little bit, I need to move every day! These two guys are gonna be my new best friends!
Doin pretty good with the food and juicing although I fell of the wagon a couple days this week… one was because I was out of town for work and could have planned better…. onward and upward (well, as for the scale, downward I hope LOL)
I’ve also been planking as much as possible! It’s crazy how many muscles you use and especially your core!
I was pretty upset when I realized that every year I say the same thing…. get a plan and don’t follow through…. I think where I could be now if I had only stuck with it last year… But…. Now is the perfect time!
I found this awesome idea on Pinterest (thanks http://wp.me/pFdpB-Qrc for the idea!!) I am soo doing this!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Can’t wait to catch up next week!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Rest Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
4 tbsp margarine with plant sterol
½ cup chopped onions
2 cloves minced garlic
2 tsp chipotle seasoning (salt-free)
1 ½ cups black beans (no salt added)
4 whole-wheat flour tortillas
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (low-sodium)
½ avocado, sliced or mashed
1. Melt plant sterol in a small skillet over a medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent; blend in spices.
2. Add beans and then lightly mash them with additional water if needed to create the desired consistency.
3. Remove from heat and spoon equal amounts onto each tortilla.
4. Add cheese, roll into a burrito by folding ends into the center first and then rolling.
5. Place seam down onto pan and heat throughly in a microwave or toaster oven.
6. Serve topped with avocado. Enjoy.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 291, Total Fat: 14 g, Saturated Fat: 3 g, Carbs: 28 g, Protein: 14 g, Sodium: 274 mg, Cholesterol: 6 mg, Dietary Fiber: 9 g
I used to juice.. and it quickly became a pain! It was a lot of work, a lot of produce and I had so little time… then I was turned on to the Nutribullet…
all of the same fab benefits and less than half the mess!! I so love this little machine!
A couple of rules I stick to:
- start with half greens such as kale or spinach
- half fruit
- add water (and ice.. they are better cold!)
- I add Vi-Trim Clear Control
- lastly, my boosters… right now i’m stuck on gogi berries etc… super good antioxidant and so much more! Going to venture out soon and try chia seeds! 🙂
It’s actually super yummy!!! And sooo good for you!! njoy! 🙂
It’s important that we know the difference.. not all carbs are bad! We need them! They give us energy! Just know, which are good and which are bad:) Happy Monday everyone! XO ~T http://ow.ly/i/2nKUt